Saturday, March 4, 2023

SeWinG...

I managed to make another 3 bags for children in the "crisis centres". 
Each fully lined bag includes a book, coloured pencils & a few bouncing balls.
My SIL kindly donated a few knitted toys to the bags as well.
<> <> <>

Another block in the Fancy Forest quilt was put together too.
A pretty aqua/turquoise coloured OWL... 
AnD
Then last night at FNwF... I made a second Hedgehog... this time in YeLLoW...

I hope you all had a very successful night of crafting.

I will be away for awhile... so until next post, 
please stay safe & EnJoY your sewing.
<> <> <> <> <>

10 comments:

Jeanna said...

The bags are a great idea for the crisis center. I love both the owl and hedgehog. Looking forward to seeing this quilt all together.

Tracy said...

No crafting for me last night. My daughter came to visit so we had a lively time doing nothing much instead.
Lovely makes Cheryll.

loulee said...

Those wee bags are a great idea. Love the owl and hedgehog look cute.

Karen's Korner said...

Nice work on the library bags and very cute forest friends.

Fiona said...

the bags are great.... and I love your new blocks... it is going to be such a fun quilt...
Hugz

kiwikid said...

The bags are wonderful as are the blocks.

Pink Rose said...

Hi Chez you were very productive ,great idea for the bags and how clever is your SIL that toy looks amazing ,I also love the hedgehog and the owl ,well done my friend 🌹🤍🌹

Susie H said...

I just love the idea of those gift bags for children. Bet they love them!!! Sweet hedgehog & owl blocks. Those critters are really stacking up!

Karen S said...

These are great blocks. Love the owl and the hedgehog!

www.self-sufficientsam.blogspot.com said...

Those bags with all the goodies are so precious and the children will love them. How wonderful you and your SIL are to make them.
You blocks are darling! So cute! You got a lot accomplished...me? not so much! LOL!