Wednesday, March 1, 2023

SiGN Up

for our monthly "virtual" sit & sew night. 
YeS it's time for...
It's very simple to join in 
AnD 
everyone is WeLCoMe.

Add your link to Mr Linky  below, then sit & sew on Friday night.
Write your own post about what you got up to & then sometime over the weekend come back here & click on the names to visit the other ladies to see what they worked on. Simple & easy with NO pressure.
See you all then... 

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

5 comments:

Lin said...

We shall be on the road Friday so sadly I shall not be joining in but I hope all have a great evening. xx

Maria said...

I’ll be in the big smoke at retreat so I’ll definitely be sewing. 👍

Susan said...

I'll be there - looking forward to it.

Susie H said...

See you Friday night!

Michelle Ridgway said...

Yay! I remembered lol! Get the Tim Tams ready xx