Friday, April 28, 2023

BuSY TiMeS

 DD#2 and 2 of my GC visited for a week. 
Sweet pea aged 17 months had 4 teeth come through at the same time... 
while master T aged 6 weeks had a small "op" which went without any problems... AnD we LOVE having them all here...  
BuT...  hubby & I are now enjoying the quiet 😉😜...

I've worked on Fancy Forest  tummy time quilt & it's almost finished...
but to have a break from custom quilting, I found a scrap piece of fabric, cut it slightly. used up some donated scrap strips & flannel backing & made another kids cot quilt.  Simple "hearts" quilting design... Easy Peasy...

The last 2 nights I've knitted a "mascot" for GD#1 in her netball team colours.
I finished one but will make another in a different colourways.
I hope you all enjoy your weekend...

3 comments:

Maria said...

Lovely to have you DDS and little ones for a visit …
Nice to do some easy sewing 🧵

Fiona said...

It is lovely having family..... glad they are well. I know what you mean about enjoying the quiet too.... lovely cot quilt and the mascot is supercute....
Have a lovely weekend...
Hugz

Susan said...

Love your little mascot - sounds like it was busy with family visiting..it is nice to go quiet again.