Wednesday, May 3, 2023

CLeaRinG OuT

some magazines & orphan blocks that is...
Over the years I collected magazines for inspiration however I now find I use digital media instead of paper for any information I may need. I took a pile of mags to my Guild members to read or take home & I also had a few orphan blocks to go to a member who sews a lot for the community as well. 
I now have a smile on my face & a little more room in the cubbyhole.😃

Another MaSCoT was finished (& mailed off) to GD#1 in reverse colours.
Miss C is very HaPPy & looking forward to opening up the parcel upon arrival.
And...  as this Friday is the first in the month it's FNwF time.
Please join in via your blog OR our new Facebook page.
I love sitting & sewing with my friends... & you can too.
Hopefully I'll see you all on Friday.

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

8 comments:

Karen's Korner said...

More space to put your new fabric purchases!!!!!!

Susan said...

I have so many Homespun magazines...a couple of hundred maybe - I know they need to go . .but I just can't let go! never look at them of course..
Although only 2 months ago - someone was looking for a pattern and I still had the 4 issues needed...so I can justify it for a bit longer....LOL

Anyway - I'll be sewing and linking here & on Facebook.

Fiona said...

It's really good to do a bit of a clean up every now and then .... did you find special things you had forgotten you had??? I always do.... lovely little Teddy and Ill be sewing with you on Friday...x
Hugz

Susie H said...

Making more space is always a win but rehoming it is a double-win! Great job and see you Friday.

Pink Rose said...

Hi Chez see you Friday ,I am having a big clean out in the sewing room too ,good luck 🌹🤍🌹

Michelle Ridgway said...

It does feel good to destash and pass things on xx

Lin said...

Many thanks Cheryll. xx

Alcea Rosea 31 said...

Thank you Cheryll, I am trying to finish off some older projects, before starting anything new.
See you tomorrow.
Josie