Friday, May 19, 2023

KeePinG BuSY

We've almost completed a small reno, so I could get back into my cubbyhole.
I finished quilting my newest GS, a tummy time quilt... Fancy Forest.
It's an Elizabeth Hartman design... but using 2 different patterns.
I also made a postcard using the letters F & L...
Christmas Festive Lights are a wonderful touch to any home...
Read all about this TABLE SCRAP CHALLENGE over HeRe...
I completed my RSC2023 challenge by sewing an ORANGE "X block" for May.
You can visit Angela over HeRe...
I also made 2 car tidy bags (as requested by DD#1) for my two DGC.
And at night I have continued to crochet a C2C knee blanket in scrap yarn🧶
I LoVe using up my scraps... 💙🧡🤎
💜💜💜  EnJoY the upcoming weekend  💜💜💜

13 comments:

Helenchaffin said...

yes you have been busy! lots of beautiful finishes you've got going there! enjoy your weekend!

Susan said...

Definitely a very busy lady!!
RSC looks great. . .and very creative wit the Elizabeth Hartman patterns

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

Tyler's quilt is beautiful, I love Elizabeth Hartman design and your version. Wonderful X orange bloc too, are they 9-patches recut before assembly?

Maria said...

Tyler’s tummy time quilt is lovely.
The orange RSC block looks great.
Two useful car tidies one for each of you.

Karen's Korner said...

Love Tummy Time quilt. Nice work on the car tidies.

Fiona said...

ooooh yes you have done heaps..... I love using up scraps too and your CtoC is looking wonderful. Love the tummy time quilt - your quilting shows it to perfection too!
Hugz

kiwikid said...

Love the car tidies, they are a great idea. As is using up your scrap wool. Love the tummy time quilt and the postcard.

marina said...

love Tyler's quilt it is gorgeous.
Your x blocks are amazing!
lovely crochet happening too.

Linda said...

Love all the projects you showed on your blog. The car tidy is a great idea, love the fabric you used. Where did you get the pattern? The crochet blanket is looking great!

Linda said...

Just realised I omitted mentioning Tyler’s quilt. It’s gorgeous! So much for him to look at, so many colours to catch his attention. Beautiful work.

Sara said...

You have some terrific projects going on. The baby quilt is so adorable! And seeing your X-block reminds me that I have that ruler, and haven't used it for a few years.

Susie H said...

What a fantastic job! I sure do love all those animals in your baby quilt! I am often tempted to pick up a couple of EH's patterns because they are so darn cute. Lots of great projects.

Karen S said...

You have really made the most of getting back into your room.
Fancy Forest looks wonderful. All those blocks look great together. A lovely finish.