Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Friday Night with Friends

July 7th... 
Another month...    Another get together...
Simply add your link to Mr Linky ... then sit-n-sew with friends on Friday night.
Return over the weekend to click on friends names to see what they worked on...
EnJoY the eye candy...

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

10 comments:

kiwikid said...

Hopefully I can join in Friday night.

Susan said...

Looking forward to FNWF - enjoy your holiday!

Karen's Korner said...

Ready, set, sew. See you all there.

Maria said...

Always enjoy my Friday nights sew in...
Bet you're having a lovely time Cheryll.

Lin said...

We are off on a little trip so sadly won't be sewing with you all. xx

Radka said...

Looking forward to it, it has been a while since I joined.

Helenchaffin said...

Hoping to have a productive Fri night,getting my "homework" together so I'll be ready lol

Michelle Ridgway said...

All set....chokkie and stitching at the ready xx

dq said...

Thanks Cheryl!

Susan said...

I will be organised - I'll be on a retreat.....yahoo!!!