Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Friday Night with Friends

September 1st...
It's time once again to get together with Friends...
I will be home soon so this will be the last scheduled post for FNwF.
I hope you have all enjoyed sewing together... 
I know I've missed sitting & sewing with all of you...๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿงก๐ŸคŽ
Linking up is simple... just add you blog address below...

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

3 comments:

Jeanna said...

Thank you for hosting. I look forward to seeing what everyone gets up to.

Karen's Korner said...

Always good to get some extra sewing in.

Maria said...

Always enjoy my FnwFs thanks Cheryll.
Had to enter twice as I pressed the enter button before finishing my blog …sorry.