Sunday, November 26, 2023

It FeeLs gOOd...

to be home... even though HoLiDaYs are ALWaYs wonderful...🌴🚒
After venturing into the cubbyhole... the 1st project I worked on was this...
I wanted to finish the very dense quilting. 
I needed drawn lines to keep in pattern because I was using white thread on a white busy background πŸ‘€πŸ˜­ but apart from this... it was a really FuN project.  
The appliquΓ© was inspired by a design in a Deborah Louie book... 
This zippered pouch measures 12inch x 18inch.
<> <> <> <> <>

8 comments:

Helenchaffin said...

I could see how the white thread would get lost from you in the quilt ,id be flipping it over so much looking for my stitches πŸ˜„ the pouch is beautiful!

Janice said...

Very cute. The quilting gives it a nice texture.

Lin said...

WOW! That is gorgeous. xx

Maria said...

Great idea marking your quilting on the pouch.
Beautiful finish.

Susie H said...

What a sweet pouch! Fabulous size too. Will be very useful.

Fiona said...

Glad you had such a good time - welcome home. I love your zippy pouch....
Hugz

Susan said...

That looks very effective...love the bright colours on the background.

Karen S said...

What a gorgeous pouch. The flowers are wonderful.