Wednesday, July 3, 2024

FNwF

 Oh My Goodness... where did the month of June go??????
As we have started a new month... its time for our monthly get together...
Simply add your blog address to the link below... OR...
join us on Facebook on Friday night... search FNwF
Either way I'd Love to have your company.

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

5 comments:

Narelle said...

I'll still be crocheting ...

Lin said...

Thanks Cheryll. xx

Maria said...

Look forward to working on my hexies…

Susie H said...

Looking forward to knocking out a few more sections of my Red Threads foundation paper piecing. Thanks, Cheryll

Jeanna said...

I look forward to joining you and the gang this Friday night.