This has been copied from Kim's blog...
Is anyone interested in a Halloween Ornament Exchange?
- You need to be a follower of KIM's blog... HERE
- Contact KIM by posting a response to her post or send her an email.
- You don't need to have a blog, HOWEVER, I need to have a way of contacting you. Some are
"no reply" bloggers, so I cannot reach you. If you leave a message on this post and are a "no reply"
blogger, I regret I will not be able to add you to the group.
- Halloween ornament may be the ornament of your choice. It doesn't need to be cross stitched
- but it should be hand made.
- It needs to be a completed project, ready for your Exchange Partner to hang up and enjoy.
I will take sign ups until August 22nd and will notify each stitcher by August 30th who they are exchanging with. Please mail your ornaments no later than October 1st, notifying me when you slip it in the mail so I can make note.
Any and all stitchers are welcome - international exchange participants are welcome.
* * * * *