Saturday, April 20, 2024

Strip Piecing

 This 40in x 60in lap quilt was pieced on Teena & made using strips. 
I had a few left over jelly roll pieces that I thought went together so by making this quilt I actually helped a Charity AND lowered my scrap bucket...  albeit slightly
The binding was made from the remaining strips as well.
The backing was donated from our Guild too... so that meant even more fabric was used up out of my CuBByHoLe...,,  WiN  WiN... for my sewing space.

I joined Wendy last night at FNSI and stitched on the label.
You can visit Wendy over here.
* * * * *

8 comments:

Susan said...

It's come together so well....and no additional quilting is needed . . . .

Lin said...

You have made a gorgeous quilt. xx

Karen's Korner said...

Nice work. Funny how those scraps never seem to diminish.

Maria said...

A fabulous quilt made on Teena.

Arish said...

Preciosa colcha y los restos..... no se acaban nunca......
BESICOS.

Valspierssews said...

The fabric designs came together really well. I like how you laid them out.

Karen S said...

That is a great result. Lovely way to use all those strips.

ButterZ said...

So it was put together quilt as you go style on Tina. Great job