Sunday, November 28, 2010

ToDaY ....


To be back ... in my little sewing room again.....I missed it soooooo.

For the sunshine ... while it lasts today. The weather is suppose to change this afternoon so I'm enjoying it while I can. I hope the climate pixies are being kind to you where ever you are.

For perfect timing... on finding new swaps and groups and being in time to sign up. I usually find these things way after the deadline and so miss out on all the fun of meeting new friends.

Think about what you are "Grateful" for.
It helps you appreciate LiFe all the more!

Hop on over to Maxabella Loves
and see what other bloggers are grateful for.

* * *




Don't forget to enter my "12 Days of Christmas" Giveaway.
Go to the original post (Nov 27th) and leave me a message that you want to be in the draw. It's that easy!
I would really love you to become a follower too.
Please make sure you aren't a "NON REPLY" blogger.

The giveaway starts on December 1st.

Tell all your friends.



* * *

4 comments:

Maria said...

I am grateful for my health and that I can now go for a dip with my friends. Then off to have brekky with them.
Have a wonderful Sunday.
Hugz
Maria

Larain said...

I sm grateful to have a wonderful family who are all in good health. I am also grateful to my husband for all the support and help he gives me (even when I am having a major meltdown).

Caren Kristine said...

Sorry, how do I change from being a non-reply blogger? I'm not even sure what that means?

Anonymous said...

Hiya Cheryl :0)

I'm grateful for my lovely little family and my circle of friends. Enjoy your sewing time x