Saturday, December 18, 2010

Friday Night Sew In

I didn't think I would be in a position to join in this time BuT the sewing pixies gave me permission so I got to get a few more gifts finished.... NoW I am FiNiShEd ! Yippee !!!!
Here is what I managed to sqeeze in for the last FNSI of the year. If you would like to take advantage of this get together in 2011 go here and read all about how to join in.

A birthday mug rug ... for a friend.
 I quickly changed positions and used my embroidery machine......

To embroider these......
Xmas towel for.....

Another one for.....
"Tea Time"  for a friend
 Sew.... I had another successful night ... which leads me to.......

Grateful SaTuRdAy....


Today I'm very grateful for the opportunity to say Merry Christmas and more importantly ThAnK YoU to all the wonderful people who organise the groups I belong to. Without them I would be just a crafter all alone in my cubbyhole.

5 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Love your mug rug and matching mug!

Narelle said...

I just love the black and white mug rug and your embroideries are lovely too.
Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a friend-filled crafty 2011.

Naturally Carol said...

Your mug rug is beautiful and the recipients of your lovely embroidered towels will be very happy!

life in a pink fibro said...

Am so impressed that you've just whipped these up. So impressed. Your friends will be thrilled!

Anonymous said...

That's a lovely mug rug and nice touch with the personalised towels :0)

Merry Christmas and best wishes fir 2011 x