Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Some Colour in My Week

Maree at On My Verandah blog organised a CoLoUr swap and we all have secret partners. We had to give details including our favourite colour... and my partners' was GrEEn.
So without giving away any hints ( only Maree and I know who it is) I thought I would show a pic of what we had to send.
*1 x Fat 1/4 of fabric....I chose green polka dots... of course!
*Thread... green embroidery, green sewing thread (I enclosed some green ribbon too)
*I'm  NOT showing the pretty thing I am sending, that might just give it away...
*and the chocky is in the fridge.
So I am GooD to Go!
You might say I have a GrEEn light!  hhmmm


Wikipedia :
Green is a colour, just not a primary colour and is created out of a mixture of yellow and blue. On a RGB colour wheel the compliment of green is magenta (or purple) however on a colour wheel based on traditional colour theory (RYB) the compliment colour to green is red.
WOW!....No wonder I love green and purple together.



4 comments:

BubzRugz said...

Well organised.... I am still gathering....
Hugz

Vroomans' Quilts said...

What a lovely shade of green. And dots - love dots. Hope we get to see the whole 'gift' after she receives it.

Anonymous said...

You are very organised Cheryll its a pretty colour,i am still having computer problems hopefully my son can sort them out soon.
cheers Shez
http://shez-enjoyinglife.blogspot.com

Maria said...

Oh Your partner is lucky to receive all the lovley green gifts.