Wednesday, March 30, 2011

New BLoCkS off to WA


Block 1

The new 6inch block swap is off and running. My first partner is Susan from WA and Susan wished for butterfly blocks. I hope Susan likes what I've chosen to do for her as both blocks are on their way across Australia. But in the meantime you get to see just a little slice of them. 

Block 2

If you are interested in joining in the FuN then click here and leave a comment for Sue the organiser.



~~~*~~*~~~
If you are interested in a swap of a little purse... then head over to Sandy's blog at Cookies and Cream Crafts by clicking here and join up.

~~~*~~*~~~
Also, I have an apology to make to all my blog friends that I normally read.... I'm LaTe getting to you all ...but this week has been hectic for me....SoRrY... I will get around to you all given TiMe! You are important to me and I LoVe seeing what you've been up to and I know you have left comments on my postings... so.....
Please forgive me.....

3 comments:

donna said...

I love the colors you have choosen for the butterfly block.
Hugs
donna

Maria said...

The Santa swap bag looks interesting!! Who is running it??? YoU???

Anonymous said...

The snippet of the butterfly block looks lovely x