Thursday, March 31, 2011

EaSter's oN Its WaY

I posted off my Easter swap package this morning. Julie over at Jewell's Easter swap organised this simple and easy swap.... so as I had it all ready, I thought I'd send it off to my secret partner.... just in case she plans on going away for the holidays! Had absolutely nothing to do with being excited!!!!! lol.

I included a craft mag, 1 Easter pattern (for knitting), 1 embroidery pattern, 2 hand knitted wash cloths, 1 Easter themed tea towel and  2 "bunny" dish cloths ( can you see them? ) and of course you cannot send an Easter swap without chocolate Easter eggs!   That's a given !!!!
Hope my partner enjoys the package of goodies... and has a very HaPPy EaStEr too!


5 comments:

Linda said...

What a lucky partner! You did a great job putting together a fun group of goodies!

Valspierssews said...

I love the bunny dish cloths. It looks like a fantastic package.

donna said...

What wonderful goodies. You are right chocolate is always a must.
Hugs
donna

Maria said...

How cute are your little bunnies. Wish I was your partner. Great Easter Parcel.

Anonymous said...

I sent mine this morning also Cheryll as mine had been ready to go for a couple of weeks now.
Love your parcel your swap partner will love these,well done,and have a good weekend with DD2.