Sunday, April 17, 2011

Stay at Home Robin

Anyone playing along with Kate in this Stay At Home Robin is up to round 10 with only 2 rounds to go. This month we could finish off by adding some more embroidery or applique so I added the Xmas teapot in the top right corner. Then I added 3 Xmas bells in the centre and finally a Xmas message of... Ho Ho Ho. I'm HaPPy with the way it all finally came together... as anyone who has been following this project knows ... I didn't know where it was headed as we were only given intructions month by month. But I think I will be able to hang it in the house next Christmas....and not in the garage as I had thought...lol !

Anyways, if you would like to see what everyone else has been up to go HERE and visit. All the players would love to hear what you think.... but remember to be kind....lol !
~~~*~~*~~~

It's time to remind all seasoners that registration is open for the WiNtEr SeaSoN SwaP. I have listed all the names of players who registered for this season ...so please check that I have your name ..go to ( Swaps on the Go ) tab on top of this blog and make sure.
If you are interested in joining into this swap, please email me your name, postal address, blog and email address and I'll add you in. It's a lot of FuN ! Registrations will close on April 30th and on May 1st I'll email partners details. Remember this is another secret swap so ssshhh don't tell !
For more details... go HERE or click on the sidebar button.


9 comments:

Cardygirl said...

Your christmas quilt is looking great.

donna said...

Cheryll I think your Christmas quilt is turning out really cute. I can not wait to see it finished. I am still in the swap it is going to be fun.
Hugs
donna

Vroomans' Quilts said...

I prefer the stay-at-home RR's. I did one with a paper piecing group and (oh empty head)the Aussie RR - online. I love how you have added all those special little touches.

Photography said...

I am still in thanks! Look forward to it. Ta - The Clip Cafe/Flower Photography :-)

Maria said...

Your christmas Round robin is looking really good and I would cefinately NOT hang it in the garage.

looking forward to learning who my swap partner will be in the Season swap.

Allie said...

I think that's a darling holiday quilt Cheryll! Hang it with pride!

Teresa F. said...

Your Round robin is looking fantastic. Love the applique words. I'm sure it won't go to the garage!!!

Valspierssews said...

The round robin looks great. The teapots make it perfect.

Anonymous said...

your xmas Quilt Cheryll is looking great and bring on the winter swap,lol.