Thursday, October 6, 2011

A CuTe TaGGiE

Just about everyone I know in blogland is busy making "things" but cannot show them as they are for swaps... ssshhh... can't show anyone... keep it a secret... RiGhT?
I know... it's NOT too long to go before some items can be shown... but we all look like we are busy reading books or out gardening... RiGhT?
Well.. I'm in the same boat - so to speak - but at least I can show you I did make SoMeThiNg......
A BaBy TaGGiE... and I think this is my favourite so far. It's for my niece who is expecting in late October who's basket full of goodies is growing like her belly....lol!
I better get busy and finish the other "things" I have planned before the little man baby arrives.
Wish me L-U-C-K !


8 comments:

Fiona said...

That is really cute... lovely colours... maybe I need to look at my ribbons...

Hugz

Anonymous said...

your neice will love this taggie Cheryll and what wonderful colours is in it.

Caren Kristine said...

That is so cute! Babies love tags!

Lots of Fabric 2 said...

Very nice now taggies for babyies happy quilting

Larissa said...

Very nice!! Much nicer than the ones I made for DD when she was younger ... ribbon tags sandwiched between two face washers. I much prefer your version ... So bright and cheery!! Bub will love it!!!

Laura Quaglia (Fun With This and That) said...

Your work is so nice . Went around your blog. Would like to do the mug rug exchange not much of a seamstress but want to try it. Laura

Allie said...

That is very cute!

Lynda said...

I love making baby taggies. I think my favorite are the ones with lots of different sizes and textures of ribbons. He will love it.