Saturday, May 6, 2017

The DaY AfTeR

Last night I managed to sew together another 21 blocks for the newly started quilt for DD#2.
Added to the 4 blocks I made during the week... my total has now reached 25 blocks.
WoW... only 19 to go.
I also managed to cut out a few 10.5 inch blocks that's needed in different shades of grey & white.

How did you all go last night?   EnJoY yourself?
I certainly enjoyed YOUR company... & as there were 31 of  us sewing together... that makes quite a PaRTy...  yippee...
I will try to get around to your blog over the weekend to see what you got up to.
Thanks for joining in  Friday Night with Friends.
* * * * *

20 comments:

Maria said...

That is going to be a beautiful Quilt...great colours..
Had a great night sewing along ,thank Cheryll .
Wil do post later today....

Anonymous said...

Good morning my lovely friend,wow you sure have been busy,this quilt is going to be stunning those bright colours with the grey look awesome well done Chez xx

Jo said...

Good work...

Ondrea said...

That is a lot of blocks to make in a short time!!! I think you have a super speedy machine.

Lin said...

Thanks for having us Cheryll. xx

Karen S said...

Great progress on the blocks. The grey works so well with the colours.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Thanks for having us Cheryll. It is going to be a beautiful quilt xx

Helen said...

Well done on your blocks

kiwikid said...

Thanks for hosting us, your blocks look wonderful.

Lyn said...

Thoroughly enjoyed myself..you had a very productive night..thank you for the opportunity to join in again..

Jenny said...

Well done lots of sewing , looks interesting cant wait to see the finished product. take care

donna said...

Going to be a pretty quilt my dear, so many yummy fabrics.
Hugs
donna

Radka said...

Well done and a BIG THANK YOU for getting us all together again!
Just going over to mine to finish my post :-)
xx

FlashinScissors said...

Thank you for having us, Cheryll! It was great fun.
Gosh, you were busy. Well done, it's looking great!
My post is up now!
Barbara x

Susan said...

Thanks for continuing FNWF - love the grey background

The Sloan Patch said...

Wow, you really do motor! Thanks for hosting x

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

I had fun thanks Dory.... lovely blocks💕💕

Janet said...

Wow you got lots done!! I am interested to see what the pattern is.

Debbie said...

Great progress on the blocks Cheryll...it will be a beautiful quilt. Thanking for hosting. Debbie x

Bethan said...

What great progress; and what great colours. It's going to look fantastic x