Thursday, May 11, 2017

Christmas in July

Ooppss... where has this month gone???
I neglected to open up registration for anyone who would like to join in the annual Christmas in July swap.
Unfortunately this swap is only open to Aussie and NZ bloggers as postage is getting more costly.
If you would like to join in...please add your name in the comments
ON THIS POST ONLY... 
and if you are happy to post to NZ... please include this in your comment too.
For all the info regarding this swap... read all about it HeRe...

Even if we only have a few swappers... I will still run this swap this year.
* * * * *

11 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jan said...

Yes please, Cheryll - haven't done this one for quite a while ... really enjoyed it last time.

donna said...

Your swaps are always so much fun. Totally understand about the shipping. US shipping has gone through the internationally.
Hugs
donna

Anthea said...

I'm IN, Cheryll! Love this swap.

Wendyb said...

I'd love to join in this year too please Chez.....getting back in the groove! xox :o)

linny said...

Can you count me in again please. Always enjoy this swap.
lyn.robyn.smith@gmail.com

linny said...

Forgot to say I was happy to post to NZ.

Kaisievic said...

Please count me in, Cheryll - always lots of fun! I am also running a Christmas in July exchange, if you are interested. http://kittenstitching.blogspot.com.au/2017/05/inaugural-kitten-stitching-christmas-in.html
hugs, Kaye

Raewyn said...

Hi Cheryll, if I'm not too late, I'd love to join in as well...

Michell said...

Is this swap sign up still open as keen. If not no sweat

retdairyqueen said...

Do I need any more Christmas stuff? Not really but Hey these swaps are usually such fun I'm in