Sunday, September 2, 2018

A SmaLL HanGeR

I designed & completed this QUILT wall hanger just before I went on holidays.
It was for a member of the Fat 1/4 Birthday Club... whose fav colour is ReD... & as Illene has now received it... I can show a pic here on my blog.
It's a simply hanger measuring 10in x 20in... with the letters Q U I L T appliqued onto the background fabric.
Then I added some cute buttons that I purchased from the Sydney Craft Show around the frame.
These buttons included a tape measure, sissors, sewing machine, needle, threads & a thimble.
I thought Illene might like to display it in her sewing room.


It was a FuN project to put together too.

* * * * *

8 comments:

retdairyqueen said...

And Illene loves it
Thanks once again for my lovely hanging and little extras
And a BIG thankyou for organizing this swap once again
You really are my special person xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Chez what a beautiful gift you made for Illene,it must make your heart sing to see that she loves it. Well done my friend and hope you have a lovely Sunday xx

Karen S said...

This is a lovely idea for a gift and it looks gorgeous.

Bethan said...

A very lovely gift x

Helen said...

Love it, beautiful gift.

Fiona said...

love it... what a thoughtful gift
Hugz

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

It looks wonderful x

Lynda said...

Cute project and perfect for a Quilter!