Thursday, October 25, 2018

BLoGGerS MeeT

What started as a bloggers meet... has now turned into our yearly SeWinG retreat.
We spend 3 nights at the Vale Lodge near Bathurst in country NSW... with all meals included.
So starting at 8am today I will be driving with my car fully loaded... but I will miss my friend SHeZ's company... as unfortunately she wasn't able to travel this time.
I hope to get lots of sewing done... 🤞... but with ALL the other lovely ladies there... who knows what mischief we will get up to. 
But our motto is...
  WhaT HaPPenS in BaTHurST... 
Stays in BaTHurST...

I will be delivering a box of Blankets of Love to the Bathurst base hospital too & of course a stop at Annie Downs Hatched & Patched AND another gem Fabric & Trim is on the agenda as well... 😏
My last stop is at DD#2 home for an 2 night stay...
Wish me luck...
         * * * * *

11 comments:

Fiona said...

Have fun....

Hugz

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...


Hi Chez I was looking forward to spending time with you and the girls,at my sisters now and my back is still playing up .
I miss you my friend but I know you and the girls will have a ball,looking forward to lots of fun pics.
Hope you sew up a storm and empty a couple of bottles,lol,have fun my friend and I will see you in March ,lots of love and hugs xxxx

Lin said...

Have a great time. xx

Catherine - Hillview Embroidery said...

Have a lovely time! It’s a nice time to meet in Bathurst too - not too hot, and avoiding their cold winters!

Maria said...

Have the best time... thanks for delivering the Quilts of Love ❤️

Wendyb said...

I just know you’ll have an awesome time. Have fun but leave some spending money for Melbourne! X

Susan said...

Have fun Cheryll and company!

Sharm said...

Sounds like fun - enjoy!

Deb R said...

Ohh we had a great time didnt we!!!!

Bethan said...

Hope you all had a wonderful time x