Tuesday, October 23, 2018

CHariTY QuiLT

At the Wyee ReTReaT last week, I put together the recently cut 1/2 hexies to form 101/2 inch blocks.
I finished sewing the rows together over last weekend & I also managed to quilt it too.
The binding was hand stitched down last night... so now it's finished.
It is destined to be a Wheel Chair Quilt for the local hospital.
The quilt measures 40inch x 60inch.


* * * * *
I found these fabrics in my bag too when I returned home from Patchwork 33 .
Not sure where they came from... ? ? ?  πŸ‘πŸ˜œ


* * * * *

7 comments:

Fiona said...

I love that half hexie quilt.. it looks so soft and cuddly and will be lovely for someone....
Funny how fabrics can just come home with you...
Hugz

Michelle Ridgway said...

A lovely hexie quilt Cheryll....a nice surprise for someone. You cannot trust fabric....will jump in your bag without asking!

Jeanette said...

Love the quilt. Oh dear how rude of that fabric to sneak home with you. πŸ˜…πŸ˜…. Hugs, xx

Karen S said...

Great finish with your quilt. What a wonderful donation.

Maria said...

Great finish...A fabulous quilt for a special person.
Such clever fabrics to have found there way into your bag. LOL....

Lily Allen said...

I'm personally a big fan of stitchingcubbyhole blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
clipping path
clipping path service
background removal

Bethan said...

A great finish, and a wonderful thing to do. I love your new fabric x