Saturday, October 20, 2018

Last NiGHT

at FNSI  with Wendy & all her friends (from over HeRe)... I made a reversible bowl cover.
Well ... actually I made two... so I had twice as much FuN.
DD#2 needed a set... so soon she will have them on hand...
For now though... they are ready & waiting.
These bowl holders are NOT my original design... but I think were a free pattern on line... BUT
if you need my FREE instructions... simply click HeRe... or visit my sidebar under CRaFTy.


I'm adding these items to my BMP challenge list for October too.

* * * * *

10 comments:

retdairyqueen said...

They look great and nice to make something attractive and usable

Fiona said...

Those are lovely... I keep meaning to make some...
Hugz

Karen's Korner said...

Pretty and practical.....got to be happy with that.

DbrhH. said...

Yours look so much more professionally made than mine, but they still serve the purpose.

Michelle Ridgway said...

They are lovely Cheryl. Well done x

Susie H said...

Used one of my reversible bowls last night actually. Love them and she will too!

Maria said...

Those bowls are fantastic.. Lucky DD...

Lin said...

A great nights work. xx

Karen S said...

Such a good idea and they look great.

Bethan said...

The bowls look great - I love your choice of fabric x