Monday, October 22, 2018

Wyee ReTReaT

It was time for our half yearly retreat so 6 ladies & myself got together last Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday. We laughed, chatted, giggled, ate & drank (a toast or two) AND managed to get in some sewing time as well.
Wow it's great to have this time away together... we all just LoVe it.
I worked on my "snowball" quilt...
I'll show the progress of this quilt when I get a chance to take a pic...
THANK YOU... Patchwork 33... for another wonderful stay.

* * * * *

7 comments:

Fiona said...

how lovely to get away and get on with sewing... your colours for your snowball quilt are wonderful...
Hugz

Lin said...

Sounds blissful! xx

Karen S said...

Great way to spend time with friends. Looking forward to seeing your quilt.

Helen said...

Sounds like so much fun had by all. Looks great.

Raewyn said...

How great you could spend that time with friends - nice to hear you even got some sewing done too!! Your charity quilt looks fabulous - those half-hexies create a great design. The reversible bowls look exta handy too :-)

Michelle Ridgway said...

Lovely time away. I agree with Fiona.....l Iove the colours in your snowball quilt.

Bethan said...

How lovely to go for a retreat. I'd love to do something like that one day x