Saturday, November 17, 2018

Added Blocks

I decided NOT to add any sashing to my FaNcY SnowBaLL quilt... so I needed to make additional blocks to get to the required size. Luckily I had some "Fancy" fabric left over... although not nearly enough... but I managed to buy fabric that matched the colours perfectly... so yesterday I cut, sewed & pressed little pieces of fabric together.
Today I have an additional 26 blocks... ie., 13 x 9 patch & 13 x snowballs... which equates to another 2 rows.
I will continue making blocks for 1 more row, then it's just the borders left to add.
Thanks Wendy... for inviting me to FNSI... & ... you can visit all the bloggers over HeRe.


* * * * *

14 comments:

Pink Rose said...

Good morning Dory,love your bright coloured blocks,what a beautiful quilt this will be,well done my friend.

Fiona said...

Its going to be lovely... good save with finding matching fabrics...
Hugz

Michelle Ridgway said...

I do love the colours in this project x

Helen said...

Lucky to find matching fabrics.....well done.

Karen's Korner said...

All that cutting, sewing and pressing paid off.

Karen S said...

I am impressed that you could get fabric to match. That is a bonus.

Lin said...

Great work. xx

Raewyn said...

Sounds like you made Great progress! This is going to be a fun and cheerful quilt.

Alcea Rosea 31 said...

I love the colours you have chosen for your bright snowball quilt, it will be stunning.

retdairyqueen said...

Lovely bright colours
It will be a cheery quilt when done

ellieshomemadehome.blogspot.com said...

I love your colours and a beautiful design. :)

Bethan said...

Well done for finding matching fabric - lucky! So lovely and bright x

Linda in Calif. said...

I agree - no sashing. This is going to be the cutest quilt.

Vicki said...

Love the bright blocks, glad you could find some matching fabrics.