Saturday, November 10, 2018

TwO PRoJecTs...

PiN CuSHioN:
I needed a skinny pin cushion for the machine I usually take to retreats... so I made one with a mat attached. It sits very neatly but more importantly securely under the machine... ready to be used at any time.
No slipping or moving... so it's GReaT.


HoT PaD:
I finished off another HoT PaD too...
Same as the other one... matching in fact... so I'm all ready for Xmas cooking now.
If you would like to make 1 or 2... I've added the FREE PDF to my side bar... under CRaFTy...
or you can simply click HeRe.


* * * * *

9 comments:

Pink Rose said...

What a great idea the pin cushion mats are ,love those hot pads too ,beautiful work Cheryll.

Karen S said...

Smart way to make the pin cushion and keep it in place. Looking good.

Lin said...

Nice makes Cheryll - I have been meaning to make one of those skinny pincushion mats for ages as they look really useful. xx

ellieshomemadehome.blogspot.com said...

Great makes, love the design on the hot pads :)

Fiona said...

The pincushion on the mat is a great idea... I do love those kitchen mats
Hugz

Maria said...

What a good idea the skinny pincushion is..

Bethan said...

I love your pin cushion mat - you always seem to make such clever items (that I always instantly decide I need!) x

sanpiseth40 said...

nice article great post comment information thanks for sharing.
หนังสืบสวน

Janice said...

Well done on getting your new little pincushion made. You will find it so handy. I love your hot pads too.