Monday, May 20, 2019

LoLLie JaR

I was given quite a few glass coffee jars that were too good to waste... so...
I decided to use them as LoLLie JaRs.
I made...  1 x Christmas Lollies... & 1 x MuM's Candy... covers to pretty the jars up a little...
And I will make more from now until December.


I have a few different "sayings" to go on the other covers too.
The covers & filled jars... will make great gifts... or sale items at the Guild Xmas Sale.
If you would like to make one or two... the FREE instructions are available HeRe... or HeRe.



I've added these items to Narelle's 1XiAM too...



* * * * *

7 comments:

marina said...

Great gift idea too!

Karen S said...

These are such a fun idea and look great, too.

Susan said...

Excellent idea for fetes and craft stalls.

Vireya said...

Very cute idea!

Maria said...

Great way to make plain jars look lovely...

Ingrid said...

Te han quedado muy lindos! Gracias por el enlace, pasaré a verlo. Recibe un abrazo venezolano!

Susie H said...

These look like they would make fabulous gifts. Thanks for the patterns too!