Saturday, May 18, 2019

BLooM #14 & #15

For this party I've completed 2 blocks... but on #14 I changed the leaves to work in with my layout.
I'm really HaPPy with how this quilt is coming together too.
Row 3 (with 5 blocks layout) has now been put together also.


Did you manage to complete another one of your BLooMs... ?
If you would like to link up below... I'll come over to see your garden...

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

7 comments:

marina said...

These blooms are so pretty, I love the fabrics!
They the flowers so fresh

Vireya said...

It is looking "Bloomin' Marvellous", Cheryll!

Michelle Ridgway said...

Oh so pretty...looking gorgeous!

Maria said...

Beautiful BlooMs.. You'l have a lovely big quilt...

Lin said...

Beautiful garden. xx

Karen S said...

Your blocks are looking wonderful together. The top is looking gorgeous.

Christine M said...

Your quilt is looking fabulous, Chez.