Monday, June 3, 2019

A NeW BaG

I needed a NeW mug carry bag as my old one was looking a little SaD... 😔...
so I set about making a new HaPPieR one.
I found the PeRFecT fabric... in my stash ... & TaH DaH...🥁


I also stitched a matching MuG RuG with cute embroidery so now I'm all set.
As the bag can hold both, I can carry my MuG & my RuG at the same time...

If you would like to make a NeW bag for your mug... then the FREE instructions are HeRe.
I believe the original pattern came from a Cancer Council charity event... but I tweaked it just a bit.
You can see the original bag I made ... HeRe.

* * * * *

11 comments:

retdairyqueen said...

Aww to cute
Great bag and matching rug

Vireya said...

That is so cool! As I was reading I was thinking, "I need to make one of these, I wonder if I could figure it out from the pictures?" And then I got to the end and found you had included the instructions! Thank you so much.

June's Jottings said...

Oh how lovely, and you have picked the most perfect fabric.

Susie H said...

How sweet! I love the fabric and I love how it uses the bit of elastic to make it stretchy. Would probably hold a skazillion hexies too!

Janice said...

That is the perfect fabric and your stitchery matches so well. Thanks for sharing the pattern.

Maria said...

Sew good to have had the perfect fabric in your stash for your lovely new mug bag...
Love the little stitchery on it...

Lin said...

Oooh, that looks really nice. xx

Fiona said...

Great new bag for your mug and just the perfect fabric.... I love a mug rug too so that's a perfect addition....
Hugz

Linda in Calif. said...

This is so cute - perfect fabric and perfect button! May I ask? Why do you need to carry your mug?

Cheryll said...

I go to quilt guild & we all take our own mug. Keeps it clean and safe from meeting to meeting.

Bethan said...

What an amazing idea! They look great x