Saturday, June 1, 2019

BLooM # 16...

For this party I've finished block #16...


AnD...  1 extra NeW block... although the framing has to wait.

I also framed 2 repeat blocks... so that was 4 blocks ready.

I also managed to join row 4... & that equals = a huge YiPPee...

This quilt is really taking shape now & I just LoVe it.
If YoU have another block or two... please link up below & I'll drop by for a visit.

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

8 comments:

Vireya said...

It is looking fantastic, Cheryll! I love the creative extra blocks you invent, too.

Needled Mom said...

The flowers all look so pretty. It is going to be such a nice sized quilt.

Julierose said...

Just love your blooming blocks Cheryll...I especially like that buttonhole stitchery on the orange ones...really nice work hugs, Julierose

Maria said...

Sew good to get the rows together.....

marina said...

such pretty blocks, love the fabrics your have chosen!

June's Jottings said...

Cheryll, your blocks look absolutely lovely.

Susie H said...

Good for you getting so many Bloom blocks done. Not only that, but getting rows sewn together! I'm up to my eyeballs with being the Publicity Chair for our upcoming quilt show so haven't had much time EXCEPT for getting the quilts I want hanging in the show finished. One more left to quilt -- Mosaics by Irene Blanck. Have you heard of it/her?

Bethan said...

This quilt is looking stunning x