Saturday, August 3, 2019

The DaY AFTeR

Not a lot of stitching last night... 😉... at FNwF...
I only managed to sew the 2 outside borders on another block in my Girls Day Out quilt.
This "Florist Shop" is block 8 in the township...& is a pretty one.


BuT I did start another quilt by cutting left over layers from a cake into four 5 inch squares.
Some grey fabric was cut into 2 1/2 inch squares as well... I'm very thankful I own a rotating mat...
But more on this quilt later...



I hope you all had a wonderful Friday Night in with Friends.
Perhaps you will show us what you got up to sometime over the weekend.
I know I would LoVe to drop by & visit.

* * * * *

7 comments:

retdairyqueen said...

Pretty indeed

Janice said...

Another beautiful block and a productive time ready for your next stitching opportunity.

Lin said...

Nice work. xx

Maria said...

It's a lovely block and it's always great to start a new project...

Pink Rose said...

Hi Chez beautiful work my friend you will have this quilt finished in no time the way you are going,well done xx

Raewyn said...

Your florist shop block is lovely. How exciting to be starting something new :-)

Karen S said...

Your florist shop is a lovely block. All progress is good.