Wednesday, July 31, 2019

A NeW MonTH

starts tomorrow...😲.... so that means Friday Night with Friends
is on this week... AuGuST 2nd.
If you would like to join us... please add your blog address to the link below.
Then over the weekend if you post about what you got up to at FNwF ... we'll all come over to visit.
It's ALwaYs a lot more FuN stitching with friends...
So come on & join in...

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

10 comments:

Maria said...

Hope to get some hand sewing done as I'm a special visitor......

Pink Rose said...

Looking forward to it Chez xx

Susie H said...

I'll probably be appliqueing since I'm behind on Barbara Brackman's Hospital Sketches sew-a-long. Whatever I end up doing will be more fun stitching with friends!

Lin said...

Thanks Cheryll - I am looking forward to it. xx

Christine M said...

I'm off on retreat tomorrow so that means sewing Friday, Saturday and Sunday! With the added bonus of no cooking all weekend.

Raewyn said...

Thanks for inviting us along again Cheryll :-) Happy stitching to you.

Tracy said...

I'm looking forward to some stitching time later today.

Narelle said...

I'm here at last ... working on a Jolly fellow.

The Sloan Patch said...

Getting ready for a bit of stitching fun xx

Susan said...

Got plenty to do - retreat coming up