Tuesday, September 3, 2019

FNwF

Hip Hip Hooray... it's time for another get together.
Friday Night with Friends 
is on again this week... Friday Sept 6th.

Simply link up below... it's just SO easy... then stitch away to your hearts content with like minded ladies from all over the country & world.
It's FuN & we all get to come over to your place (blog) & check out what you accomplished...
big or small... we don't judge... we only ever enjoy... 😁
I hope you ALL have a wonderful party together...

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

5 comments:

Susie H said...

I've got a house full of company Friday night so there'll be no sewing for me but I'll be with you all in spirit. I look forward to seeing everything you share afterwards!

Radka said...

See you all on Friday!
xx

Linda in Calif. said...

I'm in! I can't wait, I have two new projects to work on.

Sue's Patchwork and Quilting Blog said...

Hi all,
I need to update my blog, planning to do that today. I have been working on something so will continue to work on that through this week and will share it hopefully soon.

donna said...

I miss doing this. Must put it on my calendar for next time. Hope you are well sweet friend.
Love and Hugs
donna