Sunday, September 1, 2019

It's SePTemBeR ...

I managed to sew one SMaLL Xmas gift before we left on our trip.
I wanted to keep up my monthly challenge so this post has been scheduled.
It's another simple LoLLie JaR CoVer... this time in red & white.
It was made using scraps of fabric... hence it's a tad shorter than normal.
It was filled with lollies too ... but just to see how the finished product looked.
It's now been emptied & placed in the gift box.


Thanks Narelle for motivating me to make a gift for the month of September even though I'm out of the country. You can see what other items are on display for 1Xiam... by visiting HeRe.

* * * * *

2 comments:

June's Jottings said...

Sheryll they will look lovely under the Christmas tree or given straight as gifts, and filling them with goodies makes them extra special.

Safe travels my friend.

Maria said...

Nice finish !