Sunday, March 29, 2020

WooFa in MarCH

Another finish... & I'm so blooming happy 👵...
My BLooM quilt has been quilted by Julie... returned to me... had the binding added & the label too... so I've completed a challenge for March ... yippee...
.
I LoVe this quilt & I'm so happy with Julie's choice as it sets the quilt off beautifully.
Even the backing is delicious ... I'm just SO happy with every aspect of this quilt...
BLooM measures 86 inch square... & will stay in my home.

I'll get better pic's outside, once the rain has stopped & the sun is out.
Julie quilted "leaves" on the quilt... & it's the PeRFecT choice.
Thanks again Julie... xox

0 - 0 - 0 - 0 - 0

Unfortunately my drunkards path quilt was NOT started this month...😢
BuT I'm still HaPPy that my WOOFA challenge list is improving each month...👍

If you would like to show off your WOOFA achievement... please link up below & we'll come over to see your project. It's always FuN enjoying some eye candy...

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

15 comments:

Fiona said...

your quilt is gorgeous..... well done on a lovely finish....
Hugz

Janice said...

I can understand why this quilt is staying with you. It is gorgeous and of course I love the 30s prints. Julie has done a lovely job with the quilting. I've just linked my little WOOFA finish, which I'm very pleased about. Onwards and upwards for us all next month.

ButterZ said...

Beautiful finish Cheryll. I have not been successful with much sewing lately. Thanks for the push and the link ups though. We especially need them at this point in time.

loulee said...

What a beautiful finish.

Karen S said...

This is a wonderful finish. I remember watching as you worked through each group of blocks. Lovely to see the end result.

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

It's an absolute stunner. Bloomin' beautiful.

Vireya said...

How wonderful to see it finished! It is a beautiful quilt. Thanks for keeping us working on it last year.

Maria said...

Your BlooMs are beautiful and the quilted leaves are a perfect choice....
Thanks for pushing us along ....

Narelle said...

Those are the most gorgeous Blooms ... stunning quilt! xx

Susie H said...

Love, love, love your Bloom quilt! Fantastic job!

Lin said...

Thats a gorgeous finish - congratulations. xx

kiwikid said...

Beautiful quilt, congratulations on the finish.

Karen's Korner said...

You "grew" a gorgeous garden.

Raewyn said...

Oh my goodness - it is beautiful!! Well done on the finish!

Bethan said...

Wow! Well done on your finish, and beautiful quilting work by Julie x