Friday, April 24, 2020

WeeK 5... PhYsiCaL DiSTanCinG

The weeks are starting to roll together & I am never quite sure which day it is when I wake up BuT we are coping & doing quite well really...

This week more blocks were sewn together ... the total now stands at... 16 of 24.
* * * * *
The 24 inch x 30 inch hospital cot quilt was also finished.
* * * * *
I joined the last block to the lower row of my GDO quilt ...
* * * * *
My "white/lights" bobbin box was empty... so that had to be remedied...
* * * * *
And another quilt pattern & fabric that's been in a box for YeaRs... (2012)
has now seen the light of day.
Funnily enough... it's working with circles again...
* * * * *
And finally... 
I feel there is another STRinG BLocK quilt on the horizon....
* * * * *

How was your week?   
I hope you are all keeping safe & sane 😵
in these "stranger than fiction" times...
* * * * *

12 comments:

Fiona said...

Oh Chez, I love all what you are making.. makes me want to come and play!... I am also planning a strips quilt so I will sew with you....
Very cute little quilt....
Hugz

Pink Rose said...

Good morning Chez,gee you are making the most of lick down.
How exciting to nearly have GDO nearly finished can't wait to see it.
What a great idea to have so many bobbins wound up ready to use.
Oh I love the look of your new quilt project happy sewing my friend and stay safe xx

Karen S said...

I am really impressed with how organised you are with all your projects. Even down to having the bobbins ready!

ButterZ said...

Great organising.
What wadding have you got cut out for the QAYG blocks. Always there ready for your next sewing session.

Susie H said...

Wow! It was no wonder that your bobbin box was nearly empty! You sure got a lot accomplished lately. Love them all!

Linda said...

What an adorable cot quilt! I just checked your last post and the Once Upon a Time quilt is so pretty and sweet. Also that bag! Wow so pretty. You are having way too much fun. :D

Unknown said...

Hermosos trabajos!!!! Besos desde Argentina!!!!

Maria said...

Your B/W circle blocks will make a great quilt ..
The baby quilt is so cute ..
You are very organised having the bobbins filled , great idea....
Enjoy working on the UFO.

loulee said...

That wee cot quilt is so cute.
I've been using up all the little bits left on bobbins while making my string blocks, so my bobbin box is looking a little like yours.

kiwikid said...

Lots of beautiful projects happening.

Janice said...

How was my week? It was good, but nowhere near as productive as yours. I love the look of your “new” quilt. You’ll be a whizz at curved seams. You’ll be able to use your string blocks as leaders and Enders.

Bethan said...

Your GDO blocks are looking great. I love that you have your bobbins sorted so thoroughly - and enough bobbins to be able to sort so thoroughly! A circle quilt seems challenging; looking forward to seeing yours x