Saturday, August 22, 2020

My WeeK

started with a ZOOM get together with other bloggers last SuNDaY...
Thanks Ladies... it was FuN...
* * * * *

After stitching the scissor pocket pieces earlier... I made a few more of these...
S is for Snip PiN CuSHioN...


If you would like to make one... the FREE template & instructions are over HeRe.
You can choose between four different words on the front too...
* * * * *

Another charity quilt was completed as well.
The PICU quilt, shown last week, was quilting with double ribbons on the borders & a butterfly or two around the giraffe & I'm happy with the result.

* * * * *

Then last night at FNSI.... I took perfectly gOOd fabric & cut it up.
We quilters do the craziest things don't we... 😜



Linking to: Friday Night Sew In 
                * * * * *

16 comments:

My Sister Made Me Do It.... said...

those Zoom meetings are a great way to stay in touch with family and friends. Love how you finished the PICU quilt. Is that FMQ with the butterfly quilting? Very nice! I agree that we quilters do very strange things.....lol

Chookyblue...... said...

lovely you could join in the sewing session........I got a bit done........lovely quilt........

Hilachas said...

Awe, that little rolling blue giraffe is so cute. And I love that hand embroidery. So pretty.

loulee said...

The zoom get togethers are great, we all seem to get so much done.
Lovely quilting, what I wonder will you do with all those little bits???

Maria said...

I always enjoy the Zoom meetings..good to catch up and meet my ladies too.
Nice stitching on the handy pincushion/scissors keep...
The quilting on the wee quilt is gorgeous and I wonder what those pieces will grow into ?

Helen said...

Lovely quilting on the baby quilt, lovely pin cushions.

Lin said...

I do love your pin cushions and the giraffe quilt has turned out beautiful. Keep on chopping! xx

ButterZ said...

Your giraffe crazy quilt is very cute as are you pin cushions. I have one of yours I use.
It was great to Zoom. Always lifts your mood.

Janice said...

I’m glad we caught up, if only briefly, in the Zoom get together. They are great fun ands we are usually very productive. The giraffe quilt turned out beautifully and your pincushions are super cute.

Pink Rose said...

Hi Chez well done on your beautiful work my friend,your new pin cushion are very cute and well that giraffe quilt is stunning,I always enjoy seeing what you get up to,stay safe and take care my friend xx

Vicki said...

Looks like you've had a productive week leg alone FNSI. Love the pin cushions. And what's evenbweirder than cutting up perfectly good fabric is that we then press it, a lot.

Fiona said...

Beautiful work as usuaul... getting lots done... and starting a new project too... yay
Hugz

kiwikid said...

Great to see you at the zoom meeting, the pincushion are very cute and the baby quilt is gorgeous. Enjoy cutting that fabric.

Karen S said...

A very productive week. Lots of wonderful finishes.
It is fun to have Zoom catch ups.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Nice having tbese cyber catchups! Love your pretty pincushions and Blue Giraffe...so cute!

Sharon Kwilter said...

That little quilt looks adorable.