Wednesday, October 14, 2020

THis -n- THaT

I found the FREE instructions over on Jacquelynne Steves blog - HeRe...
for this CuTe little 4 inch PinWheel PiN CuSHioN. 

It was a quick & easy make... so I made another one in reverse colours.
This is the SMaLL size mentioned in the instructions... 
& made using 2 1/2 inch scraps.
* * * * *

I sewed the last (4) of my Chain Link blocks together too... 
so now I'm ready to make a flimsy at my upcoming retreat.
* * * * *

I'm using my scrap bucket to make another Charity quilt. 
The blocks (1 of 20) are all 121/2 inch five flower basket design. 
I'll use a few left over jelly roll strips & some white scraps in this one.
* * * * * 

AnD... it's ALWaYs exciting starting a NeW project...

14 comments:

Maria said...

Cute pin cushions ...
Great Blocks for the RSC and a pretty basket made from your scraps..
Enjoy the new project..

Karen's Korner said...

Your new project looks exciting. Enjoy. Pretty pincushion.

Lin said...

I love those pincushions - great fabric choices. Pretty flower block too. xx

Susie H said...

Sweet little cushions and I love how you did them in reverse colors!

My Sister Made Me Do It.... said...

One of my favorite pincushion designs! It looks so much more complicated than it really is! and oooooohhhhh...love, love, love the basket block. You are on your way to another lovely charity quilt. Well done!

Fiona said...

what a fun pincushion and I love your basket block.... looking forward to seeing the new project grow...
Hugz

Karen S said...

Great little pin cushions. Wonderful way to use up pieces and have a gorgeous result.
Last of the chain link blocks is exciting. Look forward to seeing them together.
And the flower basket blocks will be colourful.
The fabrics look lovely for the new project.

dq said...

Starting a new project is what we love especially when the fabric looks so yummy like yours!

Adorable pin cushions!

Linda in Calif. said...

Now this is a pincushion! I love it! Looking into my crystal ball I see myself making one this weekend.

Susan said...

Love the pin cushions - also love the chain link - great scrap quilt!

Bethan said...

That pincushion is amazing! Looking forward to seeing what your new project is

Jenny said...

Your flower basket block is so pretty, and those cute pin cushions, beautiful!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Super cute YELLOW (and black) Pinwheel Pincushions for the RSC!!

Deb A said...

What an adorable pin cushion. I might just need to go make one! Such lovely fabrics for your new project and I love those chain link blocks.