Sunday, November 8, 2020

FNwF SeWinG...

 I finished off my little PICU quilt on Friday night.
It will go to the John Hunter Children's' Hospital Paediatric Intensive Care Unit.
As this quilt was made from scraps I'll be linking to OH SCRAP... over HeRe.
Also linked to TGIFF... HeRe.
*-*-*-*-*

I also started a "bucket" that's made from fabric. 
It's called the... Fabric Gift Bag from Just Let Me Quilt.
I quilted the outside fabric to the bag batting & then joined the lining onto it.
I also made the handle all ready to be buttoned onto the bag later.

Then yesterday... in between babysitting duties, I did a little quilting on the base.
I feel I'll have a finish soon... 

I hope you all had a successful night of sewing, stitching, crocheting or knitting.
It was FuN getting together...
so lets do it again on December 4th.

* * * * *

7 comments:

Michelle Ridgway said...

Thanks for hosting us all. Lovely little quilt xx

Maria said...

I always enjoy our sewing nights, thanks Cheryll for getting us together each month.
A sweet baby quilt and good progress on your bag.

Karen S said...

Lovely work on the donation quilt. And the bag looks interesting. I do like the fabric.

Fiona said...

your little quilt is just gorgeous .... looking forward to seeing your bucket done
Hugz

Lin said...

Sweet little quilt and I am intrigued by your bucket. Thanks for hosting - I am (sort of - dont want to wish my life away lol) looking forward to next month. xx

Janice said...

The PICU quilt is gorgeous. Have fun making your fabric bucket.

kiwikid said...

Lovely little quilt, progress sounds good on the bucket.