Wednesday, January 6, 2021

FNwF

is on this week... 
Yes our first in 2021.

Although it's the second Friday in January, 
I thought we'd all still be celebrating the start of our New Year last week so I postponed it until this week... 

I would LoVe to have some stitching company...
so please come and join me...

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

14 comments:

Karen's Korner said...

I have a couple of items to work on so bring it on. See you all there.

Fiona said...

tiem to start planning...
Hugz

Susan said...

YAY - back into the groove...see you all there.

kiwikid said...

Better get organised! See you there.

ButterZ said...

Would love to. I hope to join in more this year. Need to get my act together

Lin said...

Many thanks Cheryll - great way to start the New Year. xx

Maria said...

Looking forward to sewing along with you and friends...

Alcea Rosea 31 said...

I'm trying to get some quality sewing time each day. Being in lockdown, it is a struggle to remain positive.

Flickenstichlerin said...

Thank you for hosting the event. I will try to get some New York Beauty blocks done.

Susie H said...

Let's get 2021 off to a good start! See you tomorrow night!

chrisknits said...

Eek! I messed up my link, so that's why I have two. Sorry.

Narelle said...

Ooooo, long time since I've been Sweet 16 :)

Sharon Kwilter said...

My second Friday night of the month sewing. I hadn't realized last Friday it was rescheduled. LOL

Érika Costurarte said...


Hi! I'm trying to add my name to the list, but I'm not getting it, I would love to join you !!!
Thanks

Name: Érika Souza
blog: https://erikacosturarte.blogspot.com/