Saturday, July 17, 2021

ThiS WeeK...

 ... I've been working on a few different projects.

"Harvest"had bits added here & there, then made into a sandwich...
I'm ready to start the quilting... 
so great progress on this project.

<> <> <> <> <>

Last Night At FNSI... 
I volunteered to add the binding to a charity quilt. 
It will go back to the Guild on Tuesday ✅.
<> <> <> <> <>

I also made a pregnancy belly pillow for DD#2...
It has to be tested... but it's looking gOOd... it may only need a little more filling...
The pillow takes the weight of her "belly" while sleeping on either side.

<> <> <> <> <>

8 comments:

Karen's Korner said...

That pillow looks just the thing for a mum to be.

Maria said...

Interesting pillow for Mum to be, have never seen one before!
Nice community quilt you worked on.

Lin said...

Nice use of your evening - the pillow thingy looks like a great idea. xx

Susie H said...

I never heard of a pregnancy pillow but I love the idea. That belly gets so big & heavy that a little support sounds wonderful! Good job!

Fiona said...

Lovely quilt you did the binding for and the pillow looks a great plan....
Hugz

Susan said...

very clever arrangement for 13 blocks.

Love the idea of the pillows - I think my daughter could have done with some of them - if only I'd known!

Karen S said...

Lovely projects to work on. That pillow is a smart idea!

Sharon Kwilter said...

It's nice of you to volunteer to put on a binding. That's always my least favorite part. LOL