Sunday, August 29, 2021

AuGuST WOOFA

I'm so excited to celebrate a finish this month... 
yes the wall hanger called HARVEST is done...
It's been delivered to my SIL & she said she LoVeS it...
I'm really happy with it too.
a  l-o-t of quilting went into this... so the scene/farm would have dimension...

The paper printout my SIL asked me to replicate in fabric...

I hope you all had a successful month of sewing your chosen project.
Please share any improvement or a finish of your WOOFA by
simply adding your post link below & we'll come over to visit.
After all... during Covid-19 lockdowns... we all need company.

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

14 comments:

Turid said...

Wow, this is beautiful.

Maria said...

You did a a wonderful job of replicating the the printout...

Narelle said...

A beautiful scenery Cheryll and well done :)

Lin said...

Beautiful finish. xx

Susan said...

Wow its looks great!!!!

Karen S said...

That is a lovely finish. It looks great.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Magnificent job replicating (and embellishing) the photo your sister sent you!

Rebecca said...

Wow... what an amazing replication of the inspiration print!!!
Your much more disciplined then I am. I know I would have taken more "liberties" ( read making changes) with the work)

Its a lovely piece.

loulee said...

That is such a cute wee quilt.

My Sister Made Me Do It.... said...

It will look perfect on your SIL's wall! What a great job and you should be proud!

Vireya said...

Well done with the Harvest wall hanging! I like that you turned some of the birds in the original into magpies.

Janice said...

How good is that. I love your interpretation, very similar, but with some Cheryll input as well. She will love it.

Fiona said...

Fabulous wallhanging.... I like yours better than the printout for sure.... love it
Hugz

kiwikid said...

Wonderful wall hanging.