Thursday, August 26, 2021

WorKinG On

a few projects again this week... keeping busy & staying safe.
Some friends got together via Zoom on the weekend thanks to... Chooky...

where I managed to complete the final 2 blocks in my Twirling Stars Play Quilt.
I've since sewn all the blocks together & added the inner border... 
now I have to wait until I can shop for the outer border fabric.
<> <> <> <> <>

I also had a little PLaY with some puppy dogs...
and a pussy CaT...
<> <> <> <> <>

And managed to fuse (& partially sew) another row of Flower Trellis too.

I'm really HaPPy with my progress this week...😄
& I hope your week was just as successful...

12 comments:

Karen's Korner said...

Sush cute scotty dogs and I love that funky cool cat. You are certainly using this lockdown to your sewing advantage.

Janice said...

You should be pleased. I love the scotties and that very slinky cat.

Lin said...

I do love those twirly stars, Great little dogs too. xx

Chookyblue...... said...

Was great to catch up.... The star blocks look good.....

Fiona said...

Love it all....

Hugz

loulee said...

Scottie dogs!! So cute.
You have been very busy.

Christine M said...

Lovely projects Chez. xx

Karen S said...

The dogs and cat look great.

Dawn said...

You seem to get so much sewing done, I’m in awe. Love your Scotty dogs

Maria said...

Great Star Blocks.
Cute Scotties and funky cat, they'll make a nice quilt.

Ingrid said...

Hola!!!
Cuántas cosas lindas!!!! Ese gatito me encantó! Tuviste una noche muy productiva. Te felicito! A ver si vuelvo a participar el próximo mes. Recibe un abrazo desde Venezuela!

Susan said...

Love the cool cat block!!!!!