Monday, August 16, 2021

FuN SeWinG...

 I started by sewing the "change mat" for DD#2.  Her baby is due in November.
DD chose neutral colours that are very appealing so it's been a pleasure to sew.
The pattern is by annie.com... & the "pouch" is next...
I cut out, fused & quilted the mat in a diagonal design...🧵
And now I'm onto the binding...  so more of this project soon...
<> <> <> <> <>

The last time I was at my sewing group (almost 2 weeks ago😲now) I was asked several times about the Quilt Row Markers I was using.
I made them myself & as they are just so very useful & almost FREE, I thought I should share it again...

To read more... simply click HeRe.

<> <> <> <> <>

7 comments:

Karen's Korner said...

Great gift idea for new mum and bub.

Vireya said...

Good idea for the marker pins!

Janice said...

DD#2 will have lots of lovely things. The pins are just too simple. They’ll never work 😜

Fiona said...

chnaging station looks great... that Annie does lovely patterns.... the pins are a great idea...
Hugz

Karen S said...

Lovely fabric for the change mat. What a great idea.

Maria said...

Lovely fabrics for the changing mat…
Great idea for row markers….

Sharon Kwilter said...

Your changing pad turned out well. I recently finished byAnnie's A Place for Everything bag and I'm now a fan of her patterns. I can't wait to make more of them.