Saturday, August 7, 2021

SeWinG NiGHT

FNwF was perfectly timed this month as we went into a SNaP lockdown & I could start early afternoon by deciding on a block, followed by stroking lovely fabric & then using my machine & rotary cutter over and over...😵

BuT firstly...
I could PLaY with a FuN project... ✂... 🔫 ... 🧷... as DD#2 wanted a PiN CusHioN & storage for her pins. THiS little cutie will fulfil both requirements.
                                                
So Then...
after cutting lots of both colour & white fabric... I started sewing a charity quilt.
This one will be using HST.

I hope you accomplished whatever it was you set out to do at FNwF.
Why not visit all your fellow stitchers 🧵 & see what they got up to. 
It's easy... just go HeRe... for their links.
I hope everyone is keeping safe, no matter where you are this time around.

<> <> <> <> <>

10 comments:

Maria said...

A very cute cute pincushion on the jar for your DD pins.. I'm sure she'll love it'
I bet you'll have the next quilt made in no time.

Karen's Korner said...

How cute is that. Love the peacock fabric in your HSTs. You will have it finished by the time lockdown is over. Hopefully your lockdown is over soon unlike Sydney which seems endless.

Susan said...

Love your pin bottle and cushion....Snap lockdowns are no fun - bet there was a stampede at the shops!

kiwikid said...

Great pincushion and pin container! Great peacock fabric.

Karen S said...

Yes, we have to make the most of these lock downs. Glad there is always plenty to stitch.
Love the pin cushion idea. Good fun!
Good luck with your quilt.

Lin said...

Great pincushion and a nice start on your new project. xx

Radka said...

I love the pin cushion! :-)

Fiona said...

what a fun pincushion and I love the fabric for your new quilt...
Hugz

Janice said...

That's a fun little pincushion. I'm sure it will be appreciated. I'm looking forward to see your next quilt. There will certainly be lots of time for stitching this week. Aren't we lucky that we have something we enjoy to keep us occupied.

Susie H said...

The pincushion is adorable and I'll bet by now DD#2 is using & loving it. What is a Snap Lockdown?