Thursday, September 30, 2021

The EnD Of Another Month

so it's time to get organised.  
AND please don't forget to add your link to FNwF on yesterdays post.

#1... I added an item to 1Xiam... One Xmas Item A Month -
I made a "stocking" for a new addition due in November.
I'll add a name once I actually know it... then hang it beside all the others.
Thanks Narelle.

#2... OPAM - One Project A Month - & my tally is... 4
Thanks to Kris for adding up the numbers.

#3... It's also WOOFA - Working On Or Finishing A-project- time...
SO if you have a finish 👍 or even some improvement to share... 
simply add your blog addy to the link...& we'll come over to visit...
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

6 comments:

My Sister Made Me Do It.... said...

Love the finishes, Chez! Thanks for keeping us on track!

Cheryll said...

You’re very welcome xox

Vireya said...

You seem to have had a red and blue month! Congratulations on your lovely finished items, and best wishes for the impending new arrival.

Maria said...

Thanks for keeping plodding along on Urban Owls....
Will do some more for FnwFs...

Chris said...

Oops. I posted my link and I did not finish anything. Hopefully, by the end of this month, I should.

CathyC said...

Thanks for keeping us going :)
Spring cleaning was my accomplishment this month.