Saturday, January 8, 2022

Last NighT

I managed to finalise a few plans... 
       cut up more donated scrap fabric... & then
              organise a few bags of 2 1/2 inch squares...
I'm coordinating a "sewing day" at our Guild & now I feel I'm ready.

AnD after that was all done... I joined a few quilt-as-you-go blocks together.
NOT much to show in the stitching department... BuT ...
just one stitch gets us closer to a finish doesn't it.


I'll pop over to your blog soon to see what you got up to last night...
Thanks for joining in FNwF... in this new month... in this new year...

<> <> <> <> <>

11 comments:

ButterZ said...

How are you going to use the 2 1/2 “ squares

Chookyblue...... said...

sounds like you got a bit done.........one stitch at a time.....

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

Always lots happening at yours :)

Lianne makes stuff said...

What are you going to do with the little squares?

Maria said...

You need to do prep work before sewing 🧵 so have fun with your 2 1/2” squares…..
A little at time slowly gets those blocks together….
Always enjoy my FnwFs afternoon/ evening. Thanks Cheryll.

Janice said...

A productive night.... unlike mine.

Michelle Ridgway said...

You're a busy lady....Happy New Year Cheryll xx

Susie H said...

I know it's necessary to cut up the fabric but it takes so much of the sewing time! Hahaha! Glad you're cut & organized for the "sewing day". That's a load off your shoulders and you can happily sew now! Thanks for getting us together this month. FNwF is always a good time!

Fiona said...

Coordination and planning can take up a lot of time..... have fun with that.. and looking forward to seeing what you make...
As you say any bit of stitching is moving closer to the end...

Hugz

Karen's Korner said...

Sounds like a very productive night of planning and sewing.

Sharm said...

Nice work ..... I'm afraid my blog post is a little late ..... and a little longer than expected lol