Monday, January 10, 2022

S.N.O.W. day...

stands for Something New On Wednesday... 
AnD as my mantra for 2022 is...
I'll be trialling ideas, testing tutorials & different ways to use 
new/existing templates & rulers... & I'll do it on a Wednesday.

If you have any "ToYs" 😋 (or patterns or TuTs) you love to play with or want to try & would be willing to share it with me & some friends...
please leave a comment on any SNOW day post.
I'll add a link to your blog post showing your "toy"- AnD - if enough people want to join in perhaps we can have a linky PaRTY in the future.
It won't be every Wednesday... 
but as often as I try out something NeW...
& more than likely just once a month...

So...  for the  first  SNOW day I will be trialling something simple... 
Using a template/ruler called "X Blocks".
(and NO I don't receive any payments or gratuities from companies- it's just that if I like it or find it interesting... you may too)

SO Tune in on WeDNeSDaY for the first SNOW day in 2022...

<> <> <> <> <>

7 comments:

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

This sounds like a great idea. It's always fun to play with new sewing toys :)

Turid said...

Sounds fun. I'll make a blog post on Wednesday as I'm just now trying something new, a technique I've never tried before.

Maria said...

I'll look forward to seeing the new technics and rulers you'll be using... Have fun !

Fiona said...

Oh that sounds fun... I have the X blocks ruler (somewhere) so this is perfect...
Hugz

Sharon Kwilter said...

Sounds like a fun idea. I will certainly try to remember to join you.

Susan said...

looking forward to that one.... I have a couple.

dq said...

Sounds like a fun idea. I don't know if I will be trying anything new, but I would love to read along.