Saturday, April 16, 2022

After FNSI

 Wendy was our host last night  & I put together another child's book bag.
I found a small piece of "owl" fabric & made it to size by adding a double strip. 
The strip fabric looks like leaves in a tree... so it was PeRFecT...
I enjoyed making it soooo much, I made another one too. 
It was quick, easy & FuN... 
A few of these "colouring in" book bags are off to a shelter.

You can visit Wendy AnD her FNSI friends over... HeRe...

Also linked to:  Oh Scrap.
<> <> <> <> <> 

11 comments:

ButterZ said...

Nice little book bags. Well done

Karen's Korner said...

The perfect fabric for the bags.

Lin said...

Lovely little finishes. xx

Maria said...

Both bags are lovely.

Karen S said...

Aren't these a great donation idea.
They look great.

Pink Rose said...

Hi Chez beautiful bags ,well done and happy Easter to you and your lovely family 💕🤍💕

Fiona said...

Great makes...
Hugz

Helen said...

The border fabric is perfect with the owls.... book bags are a great idea...

Christine M said...

Lovely bags, Chez. xx

Jenny said...

Hmm good idea . I think I have some of that owl material in my stash

Susie H said...

Sweet!